Chargé de recherche CNRS
- Categorification and Higher Representation Theory, Institute Mittag Leffler, Djursholm, July 9 - 13, 2018.
- Swiss Knots 2017, Bern, June 7 - 9, 2017: Braid group metrics from Khovanov-Seidel.
- Quantum topology and categorified representation theory, Cambridge, June 26 - 30, 2017: Around Chebyshev polynomials and the skein algebra of the torus.
- MSI Workshop on Low-Dimensional Topology & Quantum Algebra, Canberra, Oct. 31 - Nov. 4, 2016: Introduction to knot homologies and categorified quantum groups and Around Chebyshev polynomials and the skein algebra of the torus.
- Knots in Hellas, Olympia, July 17-23, 2016: HOMFLY-PT and Alexander polynomials from a doubled Schur algebra
- Workshop: Categorification, Bonn, May 16-20, 2016: Braid group metrics from Khovanov-Seidel categorical action.
- Swiss Map Geometry and Topology 3, Engelberg, January 24-30, 2016: Sutured annular Khovanov-Rozansky homology and traces of categorified quantum groups.
- AMS/EMS/SPM International Meeting 2015, Categorification of Quantum groups, Representations and Knot Invariants Special Session, Porto, June 10-13th, 2015: HOMFLY-PT and Alexander polynomials from a doubled Schur algebra.
- Categorification in Algebra, Geometry and Physics (A conference in honor of Christian Blanchet), Cargese, May 4-8th, 2015: Link invariants from a doubled Schur algebra.