Chargé de recherche CNRS
My work takes place at the interface between algebraic topology, in particular knot theory, and representation theory of quantum groups. More specifically, my interests cover:
- Reshetikhin-Turaev invariants,
- Categorification: Khovanov homology and categorified quantum groups,
- Witten-Reshetikhin-Turaev 3-manifold invariants,
- Alexander polynomial and categorification,
- Skein modules and Jones-Kauffman algebras.
- 2014-2015: Research Fellow at the Australian National University, working with Tony Licata and Scott Morrison,
- 2013: PhD from the Université Paris 7, where my thesis was conducted by Christian Blanchet and Catharina Stroppel.
I am the organizer of the "Topologies" seminar .