Chargé de recherche CNRS
- January-May 2018: I am visiting the Australian National University as part of the MSI-CNRS joint lab.
- I am co-organizing a conference in Cargèse on TQFT, Heegaard-Floer and Khovanov homologies. Check out the website!
My work takes place at the interface between algebraic topology, in particular knot theory, and representation theory of quantum groups. More specifically, my interests cover:
- Reshetikhin-Turaev invariants,
- Categorification: Khovanov homology and categorified quantum groups,
- Witten-Reshetikhin-Turaev 3-manifold invariants,
- Alexander polynomial and categorification,
- Skein modules and Jones-Kauffman algebras.
- 2014-2015: Research Fellow at the Australian National University, working with Tony Licata and Scott Morrison,
- 2013: PhD from the Université Paris 7, where my thesis was conducted by Christian Blanchet and Catharina Stroppel.