Professeur à l'Université de Montpellier - Membre de l'Institut Universitaire de France
IMAG - Case courrier 051 - 34095 Montpellier cedex 5 - France
Mel : damien.calaque[at]umontpellier.fr
Tel : +33 4 67 14 38 41
- born in Grenoble on july 2, 1979.
- grew up in La Tronche.
- went to school at Ecole Doyen Gosse, Ecole de la carronnerie, Collège Jules Flandrin, and Lycée du Grésivaudan.
- first steps at Université Joseph Fourier (Grenoble), where I graduated.
- PhD at IRMA (Université Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg), in the Quantum group team, under the supervision of Benjamin ENRIQUEZ.
- spent 4 months at ETH (Zürich) at the end of my PhD, thanks to the invitation of Giovanni FELDER (co-supervisor).
- PhD defense on september 2, 2005.
- post-doc in Geneva at the Section de Mathématiques with Anton ALEKSEEV (from October 2005 to January 2006).
- then visitor at IHES (February to April 2006) and at MPIM (May to September 2006).
- Maitre de Conférences at Institut Camille Jordan (Université Lyon 1) from October 2006 to February 2011.
- Marie Curie Intra-European fellowship at ETH (Zürich) from October 2007 to September 2008 (contract number MEIF-CT-2007-042212).
- Assistant Professor at ETH (Zürich), on leave of absence from Université Lyon 1, from February 2011 to August 2013.
- since September 2013: Full Professor at the Institut Montpelliérain Alexander Grothendieck (Université de Montpellier).
- since October 2014: Junior member of the Institut Universitaire de France.