Professeur à l'Université de Montpellier - Membre de l'Institut Universitaire de France
IMAG - Case courrier 051 - 34095 Montpellier cedex 5 - France
Mel : damien.calaque[at]umontpellier.fr
Tel : +33 4 67 14 38 41
Area: mathematical physics, algebra, geometry.
Current interests: derived symplectic geometry, factorization algebras, fully extended TFTs.
- Editor of Mathematical Physics Analysis and Geometry (MPAG) since 2014
- Member of the following ANR projects: GéSAQ (ended in 2011),
HOGT (ended in 2015), SAT
- Member of the following "Groupements de recherche": Renorm, TLAG,
- Organized conferences:
- Deformation Quantization of Shifted Poisson Structures - Perimeter Institut (april 18-22, 2016)
- Winter school in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (january 10-15, 2016)
- Oberwolfach Seminar: Derived Geometry - Oberwolfach (november 22-28, 2015)
- Renormalization in statistical physics and lattice field theories - Montpellier (august 24-28, 2015)
- Winter school in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (january 11-16, 2015)
- Winter school in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (january 12-17, 2014)
- Winter School on Derived Algebraic Geometry - Flumserberg (november 17 - 22, 2013)
- Winter School in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (january 13 - 18, 2013)
- Representation Theory in Mathematics and Physics - Zurich (june 4-8, 2012)
- Representation Theory and Geometry - Zurich (april 10-14, 2012)
- Winter School in Mathematical Physics - Les Houches (january 29 - february 3, 2012)
- The legacy of Deformation Quantization - Ascona (june 26 - july 1st, 2011)
- Loop algebras, groups and spaces - Luminy (may 30 - june 3, 2011)
- Winter School in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (january 30 - february 4, 2011)
- Journée Renormalisation et Algèbres de Factorisation - Paris (december 9, 2010)
- Renormalization: algebraic, geometric and probabilistic aspects - Lyon (june 16-18, 2010)
- Winter School in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (january 31 - february 5, 2010)
- Working group on Chern-Simons invariants - Lyon (september 1-4, 2009)
- Workshop on Kontsevich formality theory and Duflo isomorphism - Warsaw (april 6-9, 2009)
- Winter School in Mathematical Physics - Les Diablerets (february 2-6, 2009)
- Junior member of the Institut Universitaire de France (2014-2019)
- Prime d'Excellence Scientifique (2009-2013)
- Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship (2007)
- Prix Sciences 2006 de l'Académie des Marches de l'Est (Académie Rhénane)
- Prix de thèse 2006 de l'Université Louis Pasteur
- first steps at Université Joseph Fourier (Grenoble), where I graduated.
- PhD at IRMA (Université Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg), in the Quantum group team, under the supervision of Benjamin ENRIQUEZ.
- spent 4 months at ETH (Zürich) at the end of my PhD, thanks to the invitation of Giovanni FELDER (co-supervisor).
- PhD defense on September 2, 2005.
- post-doc in Geneva at the Section de Mathématiques with Anton ALEKSEEV (from October 2005 to January 2006).
- then visitor at IHES (February to April 2006) and at MPIM (May to September 2006).
- Maitre de Conférences at Institut Camille Jordan (Université Lyon 1) from October 2006 to February 2011.
- Marie Curie Intra-European fellowship at ETH (Zürich) from October 2007 to September 2008 (contract number MEIF-CT-2007-042212).
- visitor at IHES during summer 2010.
- Assistant Professor at ETH (Zürich), on leave of absence from Université Lyon 1, from February 2011 to August 2013.
- since September 2013: Full Professor at IMAG (Université de Montpellier).
- since October 2014: Junior member of the Institut Universitaire de France.